Thursday, December 8, 2016

Breezy Green- Pre-Holiday Decorating

Welcome to Breezy Green! Our home. Our renovation project that lasted approximately 2 years and is still going... I guess a home is never truly finished. There is always, always something to do. 

Yes, our house has a name. Does yours? We call it Breezy Green after its location. The name fits as it breezy here all of the time. 

Below I made a sign for our foyer. I bought the trim at the Restore and the pine board was a spare in the house. A black Sharpie finished off this sign. If you have a saying that you'd like, it's really easy to do! Just write it in pencil first. Let your hands to the writing. It does NOT have to be perfect! 


In August, I got back to knitting.I'm not very good at sitting so this forced me to relax on my last month off of summer vacation. I'm still working on this blanket, but it's fun and a skill that once learned, you can't forget it. 

My favorite project this summer. This was a gun cabinet found on the side of the road. I painted it and my husband added the shelves, which are very seasoned boards from the shed. 







No comments:

Post a Comment